Get Involved with Asha Zurich!
- Visit a project in India. Asha supports over 350 projects in India, and constantly reviews new ones. Even though Asha volunteers try to visit them, there are always some which need visiting. Visit this webpage to find a project near your destination in India.
- Attend our meetings!. We meet regularly on the first Friday of every month in Zurich. See the main page of this website for meeting updates.
- Subscribe to Asha Zurich's mailing list and receive meeting notifications.
- Suggest your own ideas for getting involved! Remember, we are an open group!
- Help us organise our fundraisers. We always need help, so come lend us a hand!
- Become an Asha Star and support a project. You can be one of the 5 friends of Asha and make an annual tax-deductible contribution to fund a specific project of your choice.
- Make a tax-deductible donation.Your contribution will be used to fund our projects in India. Click here to view our account details.
- Spread the word. Tell others about Asha and our mission to educate children. Ask them to visit this site (www.asha-zurich.ch) or give them a copy of our newsletter, Asha Insights..
- Suggest a cultural event/fundraiser. If you have ties with artistes who would like to perform free or at a nominal cost for Asha then contact us.
- Participate in Asha's activities such as the Notes of Hope concert series or Indian disco evenings. These can be a lot of fun too!
Meeting Time and Venue
We meet every first Friday of the month at Sitzungszimmer, TEZET Oerlikon
Time: 19.00 Hrs, Venue: Sitzungszimmer, TEZET Oerlikon, Gubelstrasse 10, Zurich 8050.
Venue on Google Map: Click here